Dive into SPLASH AWAY AT CALLAWAY - September 14-16, 2018
A Two Day Water Trial will be held in accordance with the Portuguese Water Dog Club of America (PWDCA) water trial manual and updates, copies of which can be downloaded from the PWDCA website.
The Two Day Trial, Hosted by the UNITED SUNSHINE STATES PORTUGUESE WATER DOG (USSPWD) CLUB will be held over three days FRIDAY/SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, September 14-16, 2018. Alan Reisdorf of Athens GA will be the Judge for both trials
LOCATION OF BOTH TRIALS is Robin Lake, Callaway Gardens Pine Mountain, GA
The order of trialing classes is Friday - Working Level, Saturday Master - Junior Levels (excluding Working)
Sunday - All Levels. Practice will be held Thurs. Sept. 13 & Fri Sept. 14, 2018
There are two options for entering. Online or mail in. Method of entry is first received.
Entries Open: 8:00 am EDT August 1, 2018
Entries Close: 5:00 pm EDT - August 24, 2018 or when trial limits are reached. Entry is limited to the greater of 35 entries or 8 hours judging time per day.
On-Line Entries Instructions:
- Download and read the September 2018 Splash Away Premium which has all of the information about the water trial, including directions food, banquet, t-shirt and lodging information. (also located on the Premium and Participation Forms Page)
- The preferred way to enter the water trial is to click on the WATER TRIAL ENTRY FORM. After filling out and submitting the form you must return to the Meals, T-Shirts & Payment page to pay for your Water Trial Entry Fees, to order Meals, and T-Shirts. Please note: The Water Trial Entry Form requires a separate entry for each dog you are entering. If you are entering two dogs - you will need to fill out two separate forms on-line.
- If you will be using a Substitute Steward and your Substitute Steward is NOT entering the Trial as a handler, your Substitute Steward will need to submit a Substitute Steward Participation Agreement Form. Note: You need only fill out one form for the trial. You do not need to fill out a form for each dog.
- In addition to paying the Water Trial Entry Fee, you can now order All T-Shirts and Meals on line - just click on the Meals, T-Shirts & Payment link to make your selections. All of your shopping purchases will be added to your shopping CART located in the lower right hand corner of the USSPWDC banner at the top of the page. When you have added everything to your cart, confirm your order and click “proceed to checkout” to be taken to a page where you can securely pay all your fees at once. You may pay with your credit card or with your PayPal account.
- Volunteers are the key to the success of our water trials. It doesn't matter if you are new to Water Trials or an "old hand" we appreciate your help to perform the various Steward Functions! Please don't forget to Volunteer with our new on-line Volunteer Registration Form.
- Click here for information on Lodging and Directions
Mail-in Entry Instructions:
If you absolutely do not want to use the online system, download the September 2018 Splash Away Premium and Water Trial Entry Form located on the Premium and Participation Forms page
Mail-in entries are to be sent to Marilu Novy 7665 River Crest Dr. Columbus GA 31904.