June 22-24, 2018 Callaway Water Trial Entry Instructions
*** ENTRIES OPEN 8:00 am MAY 7, 2018***
Entries close: 5:00 p.m. June 4th 2018
Day of Trial entries will be accepted if space available
Method of Entry is First Received
Water Trial Entry Instructions
NAVIGATION: You can access any of the forms and/or pages by hovering your mouse over the 2018 June Water Trial Entry located in the banner at the top of the page. You can also click on the LINKS located in the table at the right. There are also buttons located at the bottom of each page which will assist in speedy navigation.
1. Click on: 2018 June Water Trial PREMIUM and Mail in Entry
DOWNLOAD THE WATER TRIAL PREMIUM AND READ IT FROM COVER TO COVER! NO EXCUSES!! It has important information that you need to know and you can’t find anywhere else. Entries open on Monday, May 7, 2018.
2. Click on: Water Trial Entry Form
Fill out the form - ONE FOR EACH DOG YOU ARE ENTERING
Some of the entry information is required, so review the form before you sit down to enter all of the information.
3. If you will be using a Substitute Steward, and your Substitute Steward is NOT entering the trial as a handler, your Substitute Steward will need to submit a Substitute Steward Participation Agreement Form.
4. Click on Order and Payment
This is the link where you will pay for your Water Trial Entry, sign up for lunches and the Banquet and order T-Shirts. Shop early! Don't miss out on your favorite T-Shirt selection!
All of your purchases will be added to shopping CART located in the USSPWDC banner at the top of the page. When you have added everything to your cart, confirm your order and click “proceed to checkout” to be taken to a page where you can securely pay all your fees at once. You may pay with your credit card or with your PayPal account. That’s all there is to it! You will receive an email summary of your order.
5. Click on: Volunteer Registration
As you know - in order for the trial to be a success we need your help to perform various Steward Functions. It doesn't matter if you are new to Water Trials or an "old hand" we appreciate your help!
LINKS TO FORMS
Since there are several pages full of information for you to review and fill out - here is a quick check list to ensure you addressed all the items:
Automatic email notifications will be sent to the email addresses entered in the forms as listed below and to the Water Trial Secretary.
1. Water Trial Form for Each Dog Entered - to owner's email
2. Substitute Steward Participation Form - to email on form
3. Volunteer Form - to email on form
4. Payment order summary to email submitting order
Thank you for using the on-line Water Trial Entry Registration!!